1. The information on this website is not, and is not intended to be, legal advice. Use
of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. This website supplies
general information about Gordon Melun Maton and its attorneys and staff. You
should not to take, or fail to take, any action based solely on information in this
2. While we try to insure the accuracy of all content, we do not guarantee that every
piece of information is current or accurate. We provide you with this information to
inform you about legal issues of current interest and about services we offer to our
clients. We assume no obligation to update the information.
3. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
4. You should not assume this information is applicable to his or her specific situation without consulting competent counsel. The legal information provided at this site is generalized and not specific.
5. We cannot represent anyone who learns about us in a State where this website fails to comply with the State's laws and rules of professional responsibility. You should not consider this information alone to be an invitation for an attorney-client relationship.
6. Email communication with an attorney via this website connection does not, in and of itself, establish an attorney-client relationship.
7. Links to other websites from this website are for your convenience only. We do not intend any links on our website to be referrals to, or endorsements of, the linked entities, and Gordon Melun Maton makes no representations concerning those entities.
Paul Gordon, 5500 East Yale Avenue, Suite 300, Denver, Colorado, 80222, is responsible for the content of this website.